Well My first doctors appointment was rescheduled.
The Doc apparently had a death int he family. My heart goes out to him.
Im learning that all of this is going to be a huge waiting game. I hate waiting.
Ive been sick for 2 or more weeks. Cough, sinus headaches, fevers, chills. Been through 2 rounds of antibiotics and lots of steroids.
This round of meds may do it though im starting to feel a little better.
Im ready to know my CD4 count and viral load, at least then I will know what im working with and what i need to do.
I really wont know anything till this appointment with Dr. Abraham. It is for the 26th of January this coming wednesday.
I really dont know what to expect for this first appointment. What they will do or anything. I hate being in the dark.
Well, Its only a few more days to go, then we will know.
Ill keep yall posted
Lotsa Love,
Autumn
No comments:
Post a Comment